- Full-speed USB performance whether wireless or wired: Executes commands up to eight times faster than a standard USB mouse
- 13 programmable controls: Perform simple commands or intricate macros with a single click of a button
- Onboard memory: Store up to five ready-to-play profiles
- Quick-connect USB recharging/data cable: Automatically switches to data-over-cable mode while you’re charging for non-stop gaming
- Laser accuracy for Windows PCs: Gaming-grade precision for Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Clear, detailed sound brings your music to life
- Connects wirelessly to your mobile phone, tablet or other Bluetooth device
- Compact and lightweight – fits in your bag or backpack
- Built-in cover protects system and unfolds into a stand for instant music anywhere
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of non-stop music
by Dan Zen
For a touring musician, one of the biggest hassles to deal with is moving gear from venue to venue. While most professional audio equipment is designed to be rugged, even the toughest amplifier or effects unit will eventually break if it is dropped one too many times. Not only that, but one of the side effects of making gear solid enough to withstand the rigors of the road is increased size, making it a real pain to have to continually load and unload – especially if stairs are in the picture. Finally, space constraints limit most bands, (at least those who don’t use a big rig to cart around their stuff) to only a select number of amplifiers, pedals and instruments per show.
Fortunately, technology has evolved to the point where there are now viable replacements to many different types of musical equipment. These replacements come in digital form – software that is capable of emulating the exact characteristics of many different types of vintage and new audio gear. One of the best implemented examples of this technology can be found in the realm of guitar amplifier emulation. Programs such as Guitar Rig by Native Instruments and Amplitube by ik multimedia Amplitube 3 allow musicians to tap into a virtually limitless world of effect and amplifier customization.
If I needed to set up a home recording studio that was quick, easy and cheap first package I’d take a serious look at would be Digidesigns Pro Tools Bundles.
Networking is skill which is extremely important in order to make contact with different people. Not only is networking required within the workplace, it is also required outside in various other situations. For a woman to have positive networking skills is very important. Not only is a woman usually in charge of the socializing of her family, she is also sometimes responsible for gathering more clientele for the business she works in. If she has her own business, networking becomes a mandatory skill. For all these circumstances, positive networking skills are extremely important.
Some people just meet others in order to add as many names in their database and hence disregard quality and give more importance to quantity instead. When networking is used incorrectly and for quantity purposes only, it is known as networking abuse or when it comes to emails may be regarded as spam. As a woman entrepreneur, you must avoid this where possible as your name is your business.
In order for networking to be positive, women must develop a well thought out network game plan. Focus initially on getting to know the people who you meet, make a decision about whether they are a match with your business and if they arent move on. Always be polite, however, dont go to networking events expecting to hand out many cards work on quality and not quantity and your business will reflect this decision.
In order to develop positive networking skills, there are some tactics which you can follow. Seven of these tips are mentioned below:
1. Always smile: A smile shows a person is warm and friendly. When meeting new people, smiling is welcoming and appropriate.
2. Look at people in their eye: When talking to someone, look them in the eye while you speak. This is seen as a compliment and is the best way to interact with someone new and whom you have just met.
3. Listen to the other person speaks: When having a conversation, it is polite to listen to what the other person has to say. This shows interest and if the person with whom you are conversing is likely to be someone whom you can deal with in the future, active listening skills will help immensely.
4. Have appropriate body language: Whatever impression new contacts will have of you the first time you meet is bound to be the lasting impression. In order for them to remember you in a positive way, have good body language and be relaxed and friendly.
5. Do not be pushy: No one likes a person who behaves strongly or acts in a needy manner. Hold your head up high and do not be afraid to show people who you are and what you believe in. but remember not to go arrogant.
6. Give a compliment: Everyone likes to receive a compliment. Ensure it is heartfelt and truthful. Most people can judge if a compliment is genuine or not, so be careful about what you say.
7. Have a business card ready: You never know when these may come in handy!
Peripheral Vascular Devices – Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
The global peripheral vascular devices market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of around 6.4% over the period 2009-2016. The global peripheral vascular devices market was valued at $ 4.1 billion in 2009 and is forecast to reach $ 6.4 billion by 2016. The high growth potential of the market and its continuing technological advances are garnering considerable interest from investors and device manufacturers. The peripheral vascular devices market is categorized into 7 segments, among which Peripheral Vascular Stents was the largest, with revenues of $ 1.2 billion in 2009, closely followed by Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) balloons, with a market value of $ 1.1 billion in 2009. Aortic Stent Graft is the fastest growing segment, with a CAGR of 14% over the period 2002-2009, and is expected reach revenues of $ 1.6 billion by 2016. Peripheral vascular stent is expected to continue holding the largest share in the PV devices market, with forecast revenues of $ 1.6 billion by 2016.
There are plenty of reasons why adware is “bad.” Are there any instances when adware is valid and authorized?
A number of shareware programs presently are available bundled with spyware and adware. The basis is this: If you try out the program, and enjoy it, you may use it. Until you pay for it, the programmer is paid from the ads that the shareware program displays. If the user somehow kills or takes out the ads, consequently he is also forced to uninstall the program that was supported by the ads.
One of the most important things a company can do is provide a good presentation of its product or service. This is done with such things as association conferences, trade shows, corporate meetings, dinner banquets and other events where there will be a large audience. Every business knows that presentation is what holds their attention and properly explains what is being offered. With vision and sound so important many use audio visual equipment rental to fulfill this need.
Every business cannot afford to purchase and store all the things needed when events such as this occur. As a result, they have found it is much easier and cheaper to rent. This does not need to ‘bust the budget’ of smaller companies or individuals as there are many different sizes, models and prices available.
Everyone loves free shareware. The increase in Web sites offering free software downloads proves this. These sites allow up-and-coming software designers to display their programs to the public. They also allow established businesses to offer trial copies of their software. Usually these trial versions are limited either in their functionality or by the number of days you can use them. Since these sites offer free programs, they typically receive high volumes of traffic.
How do you generate revenue with this type of business? Since these sites receive such high volumes of traffic, you provide businesses with an excellent online advertising opportunity. You can sell banner advertisements on pages throughout your site. If you decide to launch a mailing list, you can also sell advertisements in the body of the mailing list message. Since your site will receive so many visitors, you will be able to generate maximum exposure for your advertisers’ products and services; thus you will be able to generate a tremendous amount of revenue for your business.
There are a lot of things that you should know in order to be successful in network marketing. One of these is identifying the qualities that you have to possess in order to emerge successful in network marketing. Aside from this, you also have to integrate these qualities for you to understand why you have to possess those qualities. For starters, these qualities have something to do with network marketing because your attitude can cause a great impact on how you will be managing your company. This also reflects your professionalism. When people see you as a professional, your integrity can increase as far as your prospects are concerned.
One of the traits that you need to possess before you do network marketing is persistence. This can greatly help in your network marketing because managing a business is no joke. Therefore, persistence drives you not to give up easily on a tough task that you have to do to sustain your business. This can also help you in network marketing when you need to persuade your prospects into having a partnership with you.