- 3G-enabled quick messaging phone with 2.8-inch touchscreen display and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Customizeable home screen with social media widgets; AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion to 32 GB; access to personal e-mail
- Up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time; released in July, 2011
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, quick start guide
Ideal for customers looking for a simple yet feature-rich messaging device, the Pantech Pursuit II quick messaging phone for AT&T features a cool and compact pocket-friendly design that slides open at the bottom to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard. The Pursuit II boasts a 2.8-inch touchscreen, full HTML browser for PC-like web browsing, pre-loaded social media apps on the home screen for one-touch access, and mobile e-mail capabilities.
Cool and compact, the Pursuit II features a 2.8-inc
List Price: $ 199.99
This case will protect your iPhone. It is plastic but also it is rubberized, so it feels very soft….
The Samsung FocusTM debuts as AT&T’s thinnest Windows Phone and offers a visually stunning experience with a Super AMOLEDTM screen…
AT&T U2800A GoPhone Cell Phone Features:
GSM Quad Band EDGE
Talk Time: Up to 4.3 hours