- 11.6 inches Display
- Samsung Exynos 5250
- 2 GB DDR3L RAM
- 2 USB Ports: 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0, HDMI Port
- Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Entries Tagged ‘gaming’
There is a variety of car games on offer. In a bid to keep up with the action and war games, companies within the gaming industry are constantly coming out with new and improved gaming techniques to entice purchasers. Given below is a catalog of different types of car games that are greatly enjoyed by gaming enthusiasts.
Car racing games- An old school game, it remains the most popular car racing game for all age groups. Car racing pc games are a big hit with those just entering the gaming arena since they are quite easy to follow. Furthermore, you dont require great skills to operate some of these car racing games. As a result, racing games are an appropriate choice for kids that fall in the age group of 5 to 7 years old. At the same time, the racing game domain has developed considerably to suit sophisticated tastes. These days, free games come with numerous, interesting features. These functions enable the user to customize the race track, car, region and most excitingly, the degree of difficulty. You can also enjoy refined games that offer a more realistic approach to playing with simulative controls like a steering wheel, accelerator, clutch and brake pedals.
When you have a Playstation 3, there are many different accessories that you can find that will help you to enhance your gaming experience with the game console. One of the most common and best choices with this is the ps3 wireless remote controller. If you are shopping for a ps3 wireless remote controller, then you should know the things that you should be looking for in one. With this, you will also want to know where you can get the ps3 wireless remote controller that you are looking for.
The first thing you will want to think about when you are shopping for a ps3 wireless remote controller is the factors you should consider when you are shopping for one. One thing you will want to know is that even though Sony makes the ps3 wireless remote controller, you do not have to go with the Sony brand controller. You can go with other brands, though it is important to make sure they have the range you are looking for with the controller. The other thing you will want to think about with this is the power source for the ps3 wireless remote controller. The main styles are battery operated or ones that have their own charging station and you can choose whichever one is best for you.
It doesn’t matter how good something is something can always go wrong. The PS3 for example great bit of kit, excellent games, amazing graphics and Blu-ray capabilities, but it can still break down. The PS3′s particular problem is something called the yellow light of death and is caused by a few different things, however the main cause for it is overheating. Overheating can lead to more permanent damage being caused so it is something you should avoid at all costs. This can be fixed or prevented by following the precautions described below.
1. The very first thing you should do if your console is overheating is to turn it off immediately to reduce the risk of further damage. You would want to leave the console off for at least one hour before turning on again. Doing this will allow the console to cool down to a comfortable operating temperature again. Also doing this will reset the system if there is another issue other than overheating.
- Smart Volume Normalizer – Normalizes the volume of all audio sources into a constant level and also enhances your 3D sound listening range
- Xear 3D Virtual Speaker Shifter – Adjustable virtual 7.1-speaker positioning
- Karaoke Functions
- DTS Technologies
- Smart Volume Normalizer
- Choose your own path, opponents, and rewards to unlock new skills and upgrade your character
- Charge into a new world of gaming, where with Microsoft Kinect you will use your fists, knees, legs, elbows and even your head to destroy your opponents
- Battle ruthless opponents each trained in different deadly fighting styles across a variety of gritty game environments
- Attack with over dozens of devastating moves, chain together relentless combos and end the fight with merciless finishing moves
- Use skill anf strategy to learn your opponents fighting style and cruelly exploit their weaknesses
- A legend reborn: DEUS EX makes its much-anticipated return delivering players an unmatched gaming experience.
- Ultimate fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal.
- Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style.
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades.
- Built-In Headphone AMP. Powers up every sound detail in gaming. 3 headphone Amp gain modes for different usage scenario
- Dolby Headphone for an immersive 5.1 surround imaging
- GX2.5 for realistic 3D audio effects
- Automatic jack-sensing front-panel output. Audio auto-switched from back to front with headphone plugged in!
- Take your Xbox Live experience to the next level by plugging this headset with adjustable microphone onto your Xbox 360 controller
- Discuss gaming strategy with your teammates, trash-talk your opponents or just chat while playing your favorite games like Call of Duty or Halo
- Immerse yourself in the complete gaming experience
- Leave voice messages to your friends and family with Xbox live message service
- Features: Dual overhead phones for stereo sound quality. Volume control. Mute Switch. Light weight adjustable headset for comfort. Adjustable noise canceling microphone for crisp clear communication.
- What’s Included: * Rocketfish 5.1-Channel PCI Sound Card * Software CD-ROM * Owner’s manual
- 3D surround sound gaming with EAX support To bring your games to life.
- 24-bit multichannel performance/96kHz stereo For both playback and recording.
- Supports 2-, 4- and 5.1-channel output To best fit your system’s needs.
- Optical out Supports stereo S/PDIF out and pass-through of multichannel DVD sound.