by The Seg
Article by David Hunt
You hear all the hype – all the time. PS3 is the best – no, forget that, it has to be the Wii, or no, no, no, it’s the Xbox guys. You know what? I’m here to lay the hype to rest. The best system is the Xbox 360 and this article will give you 10 solid reasons explaining why. Ready…
Now don’t get me wrong, gaming systems from Sony and Nintendo are good – solid titles, graphics yada yada yada. <u>BUT</u>, when it comes to really getting the maximum out of your gaming system than the Xbox 360 has them all beat.
In the Xbox 360, Microsoft has created a beast that just keeps getting better and better. Sure, they are problems with some of the technology, but then again, show me a piece of technology that always runs perfectly and I’ll eat my Xbox!
Whether it is titles, graphics or its brilliant ability to link to other players, LIVE, around the world in real-time, the Xbox 360 wins hands down! Here are my top 10 reasons for you to choose the 360 before any other system.
1. The Xbox360 come with awesome wireless connections which I just love. Letting you remain in control from over 30 feet away, I find this feature perfect for those long gaming sessions when you get tired of staying in the same position. It definitely helps my gaming!
2. The games list is just awesome – and keeps getting better. Not only are some of the best games ever written available on the 360, but many amazing titles are written exclusively for the Xbox 360.
3. The Xbox Live feature is truly revolutionary – you get to play multiplayer games against opponents from all over the world. You can create gamer tags for id, make avatars, create a friends list, set up a rating system, keep track of your achievements and so much more. This alone makes the Xbox 360 the best.
4. If you are thinking of upgrading from the Xbox and are worried about the games that you have already bought, worry not. Over 200 Xbox games are compatible with the Xbox 360!
5. The Xbox Live feature also lets you tap into an awesome arcades marketplace. Here you can try free games, ultra cheap games and more. The possibilities are endless.
6. Xbox 360 graphics just rock! The 360 runs three (three!) 3.2 GH processors that run with a 500MhzATI graphics processor. You want power? Need I say more?
7. Remember, the Xbox 360 is more than just gaming. It is also an all-round entertainment system so you can watch movies, download music and play your own CDs as well.
8. The Xbox 360 plugs you right into the heart of the game development world. You get the opportunity to download demos, and bonus packs from game developers. This is a great feature that lets you tap into the latest cutting-edge gaming developments.
9. The Xbox 360 keeps track of your gaming history – lets you easily recall scores, favorite games, images and so on.
10. The Headset feature lets you chat in real time to friends and fellow gamers around the world. Imagine chatting to teammates and opponents while playing? How cool is that?
11. Oh yeah – I’ll throw in one more reason as well – the Xbox 360 just looks cool. Not only that, you can easily mod it with different face plates as well. If you want your gaming gear to look good then you have no choice.
If those 10 (sorry, 11!) reasons don’t persuade you then you must be lacking some serious gaming passion. If you want to take your gaming to the next level then the Xbox 360 is the only game in town. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for cheap Xbox 360 consoles, games and other accessories then why not check out http://www.bestxboxprices.com – it incorporates amazing Ebay feeds to bring you the cheapest results in realtime!